The purpose of this group is simple: to see and be influenced by The Realm of Possibility and the distinction between that state and our conditioned mind – our state of impossibility.
Participation is available to those who:
- Have attended the 3-day Possibility Workshop-Retreat or
- Have attended a previous program or had coaching sessions
- Read and found value in the books Possibility … a state of mind or The Business of Possibility … reimagining your organisation
- Have had previous experience with the Three Principles
The focus will be on personal and professional self-development – without dogma, ritual, or ridged rules – the group sessions will provide opportunities to:
- Deepen your exploration of The Realm of Possibility and understanding of the human experience
- Gain inspiration from other explorers of Possibility
- To deepen your experience of inner peace, creativity and personal freedom
The Development Group will meet for between 2 and 3 hours on a Saturday afternoon, once per month.
While there are clear intentions and preparation behind the program and each session, it will be a very relaxed undertaking in a very comfortable setting. It will be exploratory, not didactic in style.
WHEN: The second Saturday of each month, for 11 months.
START DATE: Saturday, 17 February 2024
FINISH DATE: Saturday, 14 December 2024.
TIME: 12.30 pm to no later than 3.30 pm.
VENUE: John and Ronnie Wood’s home in Darlington – or if you prefer you can participate via Zoom. In-person is a more powerful experience but Zoom works well. Some participants mix the two experiences.
REFRESHMENTS: Tea and coffee will be available during a fifteen-minute break but bring your own snack if coming to Darlington.
FEES: The participation fee is $30 per session, paid in full on registration as a $330 tax-deductible donation to The Realm of Possibility Not for Profit Foundation. We request the 11 months payment in advance to help defray the Foundation’s operating costs. The $30 session fee will apply to all missed sessions.
TO REGISTER: Please click here: Possibility Development Groups – The Realm of Possibility
QUESTIONS: For any questions, you are most welcome to phone me directly on 0427 466 960
I do hope you’re interested in participating in this transformative approach. Your world, the world, needs what you innately have to offer.
Warmly … John
PS – For insights into the coaching approach, please visit this page on our website: