The purpose of this group is simple: to understand The Realm of Possibility.
Participation is available to those who:
- Have attended the 3-day Possibility Workshop-Retreat or
- Have attended a previous program or had coaching sessions with us
- Read and found value in the books Possibility … a state of mind or The Business of Possibility
- Have had experience with the Three Principles
Focusing on personal and professional self-development – without dogma, ritual, or ridged rules – the group sessions will provide opportunities to:
- Deepen our exploration of The Realm of Possibility and the human experience
- Gain inspiration and support from other explorers of Possibility.
The Development Group will meet for 3 hours on a Saturday afternoon, once per month, for the next 12 months.
While there is clear intention and preparation behind the program and each session, it will be a very relaxed undertaking in a very comfortable setting. It will be exploratory, not didactic in style.
Dates, Time, Fee, and other Details:
WHEN: Second Saturday of each month, for the next 12 months.
TIME: 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm.
VENUE: John and Ronnie Wood’s home in Darlington.
START: Saturday, 9 January 2020.
Tea and coffee will be available during a fifteen-minute break.
It’s understandable some participants may miss the occasional session over 12 months. That’s acceptable, however as much continuity as possible is important and encouraged.
FEES: The tuition will be $20 per session, paid in full as a $240 tax-deductible donation to The Realm of Possibility Not for Profit Foundation.
We request 12 months payment in advance to help defray the Foundation’s operating costs. To ensure the sustainability of the entire Group, the $20 fee will apply to all missed sessions.
For any questions, you are most welcome to phone me directly: 0427 466 960 (No emails or text messages please).
I do hope you’re interested in participating in this transformative approach. Your world, needs what you have to offer.
Warmly … John